Role: Customer Relationship Officer
Reports to: Head Customer Experience
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Customer Relationship Officer will be responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty through handling concerns of all Agent Banking Company customers and stakeholders with the objective of improving the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement customer centric processes/enhancements to drive service usage.
- Monitor the service satisfaction of member Banks by conducting internal / external Agent surveys, benchmarking the activities of major market players and cross-referencing market best practices
- Review, dissect and rectify issues arising from complaints and / or regulatory requirement that may impact customer satisfaction and ABC’s reputation, whilst taking the opportunity to translate them into effective programme and process enhancement initiatives
- Build and maintain profitable relationships with all stakeholders/clients.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the status of resolution of their key concerns/ complaints. the latest products to increase sales.
- Prepare monthly customer service performance reports for all stakeholders.
- Organize and spearhead quarterly service review meetings with key stakeholders to understand the customers’ individual needs and address the same accordingly.
- Expand the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Champion the use of CRM program amongst all stakeholders/ customers.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Customer centricity and focus
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Process improvement & re-engineering
- Problem Solving abilities
- People Management skills
- Strong self-motivation with good leadership
- Project and people management acumen
- Great interpersonal skills
- Successfully balance the needs of customers with the best interests of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in a field such as Commerce/ Business, Marketing, Communications or Service-related field.
- Previous training in:
– Customer Services is an added advantage
– Trainer of Trainees (desirable)
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customer Services Management with sound knowledge on service standard enhancement.
4. Seasoned in customer experience management, complaint resolution and service quality management
If you believe you meet the requirements for the position above, please submit your application letter together with your CV to our email by 1st November 2022: firstname.lastname@example.org